In addition to our 3 or 4 days vacations, we can offer you longer stays (as many nights as you would like) with more activities (Classes, Tours, Seminars and Spa days!).
We can make custom packages to satisfy your food, wine and vacation cravings.
You can pick and choose what works for you. Just send us an email and we can make a personal package just for you!
- Additional cooking classes.
- Full day excursion to one of the area’s most important Museums on Etruscan ruins. Visit a master coppersmith with a demonstration of his work. Lunch at an organic farm (1/3 bottle of wine & water included) followed by a cheese making lesson and a visit of the farm.
- Full day excursion to one of the area’s most prestigious wineries to find out more about the production of the great red wine Brunello di Montalcino. A light lunch is included and dishes will be accompanied by some of the vineyard’s best reds. In the afternoon, proceed to the Abbey of Sant’Antimo, one of the most beautiful Romanesque churches in Italy, where you’ll also be able to hear the monks perform their poignant Gregorian chants. Stop off in Montalcino with free time to do a little shopping.
- Half day excursion to San Gimignano. Wander through this medieval town’s winding streets, pop into the many artists’ workshops and enjoy sampling some of the area’s Chianti. Lunch in Monteriggioni
- Thermal baths – entire day at the Spa (Turkish bath, Revitalising Anti-stress massage, entrance to the thermal pools).
- Half day tour of Siena followed by lunch in the oldest restaurant in the historic center and then a stroll through the museums on your own (entry fees included in our quotes).
- Transfers to and from Siena.